Thursday 18 November 2010

Peanuts and teenage vampire series

These are a few of my favourite things...
Thursday is script writing day and always both enlightening and tiring experience. No synopsis submission, and I've changed my story, to the story I dreamt about, don't know how it ends, is more of a blur now and I keep changing my mind.

I probably need a good nights sleep, collect my thoughts then begin to put pen to paper (or finger to keyboard!)

Another mini highlight today was my Ciao Bella facebook chat with F, I felt completely lifted and energised on a otherwise dreary day.

Maybe I am the unreasonable, inflexible object and I am simply projecting this image onto others, I am started to be pre-occupied with base level thoughts and acting complete robotic instead of challenging or question requests or actions. I guess it better not to question and just to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment